Set up a Chrome Enterprise free trial
Chrome Enterprise Upgrade unlocks the built-in business capabilities of Chrome OS and Chrome devices to help IT secure, orchestrate, and empower the cloud workforce.
Sign up for a free 30-day trial of the Chrome Enterprise Upgrade for you to enroll up to 50 existing Chromebooks in your organization.
The process is simple
1. Acquire Chrome Enterprise devices
2. Launch your free trial via the form below
3. Verify your domain (if required)
4. Enroll users and your devices (you will be able to enroll up to 50 devices and 50 users during the trial)
5. Test out the enterprise features available to Chrome Enterprise Upgrade customers (you have 30 days)
6. Purchase the Chrome Enterprise Upgrade via the Admin console or a partner
Fill out this form to create a Google Admin Console account for your free trial.
The Google Admin Console is the command center where you’ll manage enterprise features and policies for Chrome users and devices in your account. If you already have access to the Google Admin Console (ie. if you’re an existing G-Suite Customer), you must launch a trial from the console using these instructions.